Trudy Austin - Profile
- Organization of events with 2 collegues:
- Biotensegrity lecture at UBC with Stephen Levin as keynote and 2 other speakers. Over 70 people attending. See poster.
- BIG Biotensegrity Interest Group Retreat with Stephen Levin and 15 invited guests who apply this paradigm in their work and practices. Presentations, discussions, practices all showcasing and highlighting the Biotensegrity paradigm.
- 3 yearly Vijnana Yoga Gatherings extending over a weekend, with 80-120 participants in each one.
- Several meditation workshops with Will Johnson.
- Teaches ongoing Vijnana Yoga and Tensegrity Repair Series classes, retreats and workshops
- Assistant at 3 year Vijnana Yoga Teacher Training with Chris Clancy
- Certified and Accredited with Vijnana Yoga International
- 800 Academic Hours Three year Vijnana Yoga Teacher Training with Gioia Irwin.
- Bio Tensegrity and the Tensegrity Repair Series
- Ongoing training with Gioia Irwin, Chris Clancy and Orit Sen Gupta
- 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Meets Dance Teacher Training
- Registered Nurse
- Artist Click Here to see Trudy's art.
Below is a photo from 1975 showing Trudy with the teachers and students at Alpha Alternative School, Toronto.
The whole school is posing on a replica of Buckminster Fuller's Geodesic Tensegrity Dome that the students built.